People are too lazy nowadays!
You know how I know this? I was hungry for a BigMac and I was already. Back then if you wanted a BigMac you go to the nearest McDonald's and get one yourself. Welcome the phone and delivery just by dialing was possible. Now I'm hungry for a BigMac and I'm already on my computer.... WWW.McDelivery.com.ph FTW!!!!!! I didn't have to stand up all I did was lift 3 fingers and in 30 minutes I have my BigMac!
The problem today is people have become too complacent. Just this morning I was nearly late for my NSTP. And FINALLY! I arrived right "on time" before my jeep left. I just arrived almost 20 minutes late but still when I was still in traffic I texted my classmates to wait for me because of the heavy traffic along Katipunan.
And now... I'm here at my friend's house waiting for a party. I actually forgot to make my blog the day before but because of technology (there is wi-fi and a laptop) and I was able to make my blog in time.
I agree! One day, we will all find ourselves with huge asses, sitting in front of the pc all day.
ReplyDeleteIt's actually interesting how the change in lifestyle affect the physical appearance of man.
Man wanted to find prey over tall grass so they developed an erect body. Now we spend all day ordering food sitting in front of the comp. HUGE ASSES AND IN THE FUTURE FTW
I agree that technology changes our lifestyle. It had made our life super easy that maybe soon, just like what paola said, we will have huge asses, sitting in front of our computer. Goodjob Jo! :)
ReplyDeleteI was there when you were making your blog entry. HAHA. You blog is short but very "juicy" (like your BigMac). I do agree on what you said that technology somewhat makes people lazy. Good job Jo!
ReplyDeleteTechnology plays a very important role in our lives. It has continuously affected our way of living. Indeed nowadays we depend on technology too much to the point that we find it hard to live without it. It somehow turns more into a need or necessity for survival. I'm not saying that technology is all bad, it has it's good side too, see you were able to make a blog while enjoying my party. Hahaha. Nice one Jo! :)
ReplyDeleteBefore i start dialing Mcdo for a bigmac as well, let me first comment on your blog entry hahaha! Technology has indeed made life easier for people today as compared to the primitive life back then. I cannot imagine myself back in the day with no high-tech things in front of me. Life would not just be boring but it would also require me to complicate some things that are made easy nowadays and an example of which is attaining food. Just like what you said about ordering from mcdo over the phone, food-getting has been so natural to us today that we take it for granted. The term used for people who gather and hunt food for survival back in the day is foragers. Now, we do not have to hunt for animals or gather plants anymore, all we have to do is go to the grocery and we can find everything there.
ReplyDelete